Thursday, November 10, 2011

Harried Over Hair Products

On my vanity in my master bathroom sat a hair dryer,tangled  flat iron, curling iron. I would drag  them out every other day and tuck them back under the sink cords dangling . They annoyed me on top and when they were down under so I wanted a solution…….
courtesy www.crateandbarrel.com

Wow this is great ………but almost $30.00. Of course there was more,some requiring hanging,screwing,nailing,whatever. Not simple enough.

courtesy of www.kaboodle.com
This is great but what about my irons?????
 So I found a quick, super cheap ($1.00) solution at Big Lots…..an over the cabinet hook! Talk about low maintenance!
courtesy of www.crateandbarrel.com

This one is a little over $3.00 and very sturdy, they come in all kinds of materials. If you decided to move them or switch them around it’s not a problem. I have 4 cabinets under my vanity and use 3. So simple!
Here’s my $1.oo fix……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment